Write a review
- 4 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 1 pound asparagus, tough ends snapped off and spears cut diagonally into 1-inch lengths
- Preheat broiler. Pour olive oil into a 10-inch ovenproof frying pan over medium-high
- heat. Add onion and salt and stir until onion is softened but not browned, about 3 minutes. Add asparagus, reduce heat to medium-low and cook, covered, until asparagus is barely tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Pour in eggs and cook until almost set but still runny on top, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs and broil until cheese is melted and browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Slide frittata onto a serving platter and cut into wedges.
Emily's Produce https://www.emilysproduce.com/