Be a Vendor at Emily’s Produce
Take Part in the Festive Environment at Emily’s Produce All Season Long!
Showcase your products, your skills & talents, and connect with an amazing community who loves to visit their local farm market for LOCAL products!
Table space for 2 vendors is available on weekends*
Dates: Saturday & Sunday throughout the Spring and Summer Season
Time: Vendors are afforded the opportunity to sell from 10 am to 3 pm
Location: Emily’s Produce
*Spaces fit two 8′ tables & a tent – $20 per vendor in our gravel pedestrian area.
(Vendors may not sign up for more than 2 days per month)
Vendors are responsible to bring their own tables & tent (if desired) and must follow the following guidelines:
- Items for sale MUST be approved
- Vendors are responsible for their own internet connectivity.
- Your booth must be kept neat and clean. Your table should be covered to the ground and boxes must be hidden from view.
- Set up does not begin before 9 am
- Clean up must be completed by 3:30 pm
- Trash must be disposed of properly.
- The vendor fee must be paid prior to scheduled attendance.
- No dogs or other domestic pets are allowed. Emily’s Produce is located on a working farm and supports “USDA Good Agricultural Practices”