BE A VENDOR AT EMILY’S PRODUCE
Take Part in the Festive Environment at Emily’s Produce All Season Long!
Showcase your products, skills, and talents, and connect with an amazing community who loves to visit their local farm market for LOCAL products!
Table space for 4 vendors is available on weekends*
Dates: Saturdays & Sundays, Spring through Fall
Time: Vendors have the opportunity to sell from 10 am to 3 pm
Location: Emily’s Produce
*Spaces fit two 8′ tables & a tent – $20 per vendor in our gravel pedestrian area.
(Vendors may not sign up for more than 2 days per month)
Our 2023 VENDOR CALENDAR will be available SOON!
Vendors are responsible to bring their own tables & tent (if desired) and must follow the following guidelines:
- Items for sale MUST be approved.
- Vendors are responsible for their own internet connectivity.
- Your booth must be kept neat and clean. Your table should be covered to the ground and boxes must be hidden from view.
- Set up does not begin before 9 am
- Clean up must be completed by 3:30 pm
- Trash must be disposed of properly.
- No dogs or other domestic pets are allowed. Emily’s Produce is located on a working farm and supports “USDA Good Agricultural Practices”