Below are all the upcoming events taking place at Emily’s Produce!
2019 Easter Egg Hunt at Emily’s Produce
The April 15th pre-registration deadline has passed!
We’ll look forward to seeing you at next year’s hunt!
- Hunt Times are 11am, 1pm and 3pm – open for 1 hour at each hunt time
- At each Hunt Time there will be three sections by age group. Then families with multiple ages can come the same hour.
- ages 1-3
- ages: 4 – 6
- ages 7 – 12
- $8 per child – bring your own egg carton or we will provide. No Charge for Adults to accompany Children.
INCLUDED WITH TICKETS:
- 1 dozen eggs
- Eggs have candy or prize coupons in them to be redeemed at prize table. Also, X Golden Eggs from our sponsors.
- Visit with live bunnies/photo shoot
- Visit our market animals – free feed
- Farm Fresh Snack
- Face Painting – for a fee
- Eggs can only be opened outside of hunt area
Yoga session on the farm followed by a meal from our partners at Eat Sprout!
Experience a rural picturesque landscape while enjoying a relaxing session of yoga and a healthy nutritious dinner from our friends at Eat Sprout! No previous yoga experience necessary! This event is appropriate for all levels and interest. Your $40 registration fee includes:
1 hour professionally led yoga session – Overboard Paddle & Fitness
Dinner Tray – Prepared by Eat Sprout in Easton
Drinks – Supplied by Emily’s Produce
Paint-a-Pot at Emily’s Produce
Just in time for Mother’s Day!
Grab a couple friends and enjoy a night of fun and Spring festiveness! You’ll be putting some creative touches on a Terra Cotta Clay Pot that will look BEAUTIFUL with spring flowers planted in it! Your VERY talented instructor will be Bonnie Tarr Cox of Swamp Bonnie Art!
REGISTRATION: $ 30 (includes ALL supplies & refreshments)
Pre-Registration is REQUIRED by May 1, 2019