Below are all the upcoming events taking place at Emily’s Produce!
- Booth #1 – Scout and Cellar Wines – Clean-Crafted wines
- Booth #2 – Handmade masks and blankets by Cindy Bowie
- Booth #3 – Claire’s Nutty Concoctions – brittles with natural cane sugar, homemade extracts and tons of nuts
- Booth #4 – Sweet Z’s Cocoa Bombs. Learn more athttps://www.facebook.com/Sweet-Zs-Sugar-Spice-Everything-Iced-191010504246273
- Booth #1 – Lyon Rum. Check out what they have going on at http://lyondistilling.com/
- Booth #2 – Simon Babycat Soap Learn more at https://www.facebook.com/SimonBabycatSoapCo
- Booth #3 – Mother Mary’s Creations – https://www.facebook.com/MotherMarysCreations2020
It’s a “one of a kind” opportunity to enjoy a holiday tradition in a new kinda way! A “No Baking…Just Taking” cookie exchange that will leave you with enough cookies to give as gifts or entertaining. Emily’s Produce does all the baking for you to do all the taking. Enjoy many of our family’s favorite recipes during this pre-register only event. There will be a limited number of attendees so register today!!
CLICK HERE to register!
It’s St Patrick’s Day! Come celebrate with Emily’s Local Beef, Local Beer and Local Leprechauns!
You’ll have an opportunity to taste our HOMEMADE Irish Stew and Brews from some AMAZING Breweries in Maryland! Choose from IPA’s and more from our friends at Ten Eyck Brewing, Forward Brewing, and Smokehouse Brewing – all Maryland Breweries using the finest Maryland ingredients in their beer!
How you ask? It’s Easy!
- Reserve one of the following packages to guarantee you have just what you want for your celebration
- Come to the market on March 17th to pick up your meal
- While at the Market, reach in to our “Pot of Gold” for some great specials & surprises
Choose from the following
- Stew & MD Brew for 2 – $20
- Cottage Pie & MD Rye – $20
- B.Y.O. Bowl – $2 per scoop of stew
- Irish Stew – $4.75 per pint, $8.95 per quart
- Add corn bread for $2.50 per slice
For more details and to make your reservation click HERE