Below are all the upcoming events taking place at Emily’s Produce!
It’s a “one of a kind” opportunity to enjoy a holiday tradition in a new kinda way! A “No Baking…Just Taking” cookie exchange that will leave you with enough cookies to give as gifts or entertaining. Emily’s Produce does all the baking for you to do all the taking. Enjoy many of our family’s favorite recipes during this pre-register only event. There will be a limited number of attendees so register today!!
CLICK HERE to register!
Sunday March 14th – It’s a day to celebrate the mathematical wonder of a circle or an excuse to eat plenty of HOMEMADE pie! We’re choosing to celebrate the amazing deliciousness of our Apple Pie while supporting our LOCAL community “circle”!
It’s St Patrick’s Day! Come celebrate with Emily’s Local Beef, Local Beer and Local Leprechauns!
You’ll have an opportunity to taste our HOMEMADE Irish Stew and Brews from some AMAZING Breweries in Maryland! Choose from IPA’s and more from our friends at Ten Eyck Brewing, Forward Brewing, and Smokehouse Brewing – all Maryland Breweries using the finest Maryland ingredients in their beer!
How you ask? It’s Easy!
- Reserve one of the following packages to guarantee you have just what you want for your celebration
- Come to the market on March 17th to pick up your meal
- While at the Market, reach in to our “Pot of Gold” for some great specials & surprises
Choose from the following
- Stew & MD Brew for 2 – $20
- Cottage Pie & MD Rye – $20
- B.Y.O. Bowl – $2 per scoop of stew
- Irish Stew – $4.75 per pint, $8.95 per quart
- Add corn bread for $2.50 per slice
For more details and to make your reservation click HERE
Providing LOCAL freshness and fantastic customer service – even when it comes to your special holiday gatherings! Let us prepare your Easter Dinner with those special Emily’s Produce touches!
If you choose our Leg of Lamb Dinner Bundle, you’ll receive a meal that’s been prepared with the freshest ingredients and cooked perfectly for you – just take home and warm it up! Included in the Lamb Dinner Bundle for 2 includes: Leg of Lamb, Roasted Asparagus, Glazed Carrots, Red Skin Potatoes, & Apple Pie.
Not a Lamb fan? No worries! Choose our Ham Dinner Bundle for 2 which includes: Baked Ham, Roasted Asparagus, Deviled Eggs, Baked Pineapple, & Apple Pie.
Must reserve by Thursday, April 1st for guaranteed dinner!
~REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED~
- Date – Saturday April 3, 2021
- Hunt Times are 11am, 1pm and 3pm – open for 1 hour at each hunt time
- At each Hunt Time there will be three sections by age group. Families with multiple ages can come the same hour.
- Ages 1 to 3
- Ages 4 to 6
- Ages 7 to 12
- $10 per child – bring your own egg carton. No Charge for Adults to accompany Children.
- Pre-registration Required, no Walk-ins
- Must pre-register by March 31, 2021
INCLUDED WITH TICKETS:
- 1 dozen eggs
- Eggs are color coded and will be turned in for prizes at prize table.
- Surprise Golden Eggs from our sponsors.
- Sugar Cookie with Decorating Kit
- Petting area
- Visit our market animals – free feed, provided at registration desk
- Play area
- Plenty of lunch options for a fee
It’s an evening to celebrate renewed growth and the tempting tastes of LOCAL food and drink! We’re including you and your family for our Blackberry Bramble Bonfire and offering a LOCAL beer & wine tasting that demonstrates the amazing flavor of LOCAL fruits & grains! We’ll have free Apple Cider tastings for the kids along with the option to purchase Homemade Blackberry Cobbler topped with that famous Scottish Highland Creamery Ice Cream too! Plenty of appetizers & dinner options will be available to consume on-site in our picnic area! Feel free to bring a chair for the bonfire … It’s going to be a BIG one!
Browse through a beautiful selection of bedding plants, perennials, hanging baskets, herbs, and a cut flower patch. Unique photo opportunities available as well as on-site potting and planting assistance – bring your own pot or we’ll provide one! LOCAL Wine & Cheese Sampling too!
It’s an annual tradition! FREE Strawberry Shortcake for all “Moms”! Plenty of hanging baskets, gift baskets, and unique “sweet treats”! Special picnic lunch boxes will be available to enjoy with “mom” on the farm enjoying the rural relaxed view!