Fresh-Cut Christmas Trees
In-Store & Delivery Options Available
NOW SOLD OUT
Fraser Firs To Your Front Door
Choose to Pick Up or Choose Delivery!
• Trees are Premium Quality #1 North Carolina Fraser Firs
• Delivery to Your Doorstep (within 30-mile radius of Cambridge) for additional $25
• 1/2 Dozen Fresh Apple Cider Donuts included with ALL Tree Purchases
How to Shop for a Tree
- Pick out your tree in person at the Emily’s Produce Market & we’ll give it a fresh cut and load for you!
- 12/4/21 Update – Trees have sold FAST this year!!
- 12/5/21 Update – Now SOLD OUT
How to Get Your Tree
- 1. Select a tree
- 2. Pay for your tree
- 3. Choose a delivery date or take it home yourself
- 3. We’ll do the “heavy lifting” & load or deliver your tree
P.S. – Don’t forget to have your tree stand ready at home!
November 26th to December 17th
Delivery Available within a 30 Mile Radius of Cambridge, Maryland
Time will be arranged upon purchase
Tree & delivery fee must be paid in full prior to delivery
Remember – delivery is within 30 mile radius of Emily’s Produce
Pick Up Dates
November 24th, November 26th – 29th
December 3rd – 5th
December 10th – 12th
( OR By Appointment – While supplies last)
We’d LOVE to show up at your doorstep with the following:
Freshly Created Grazing Appetizer Board – $45 (serves 4)
Freshly Created Dessert Grazing Board – $45 (serves 6-8)
Care Tips for Your Fraser Fir Christmas Tree
No Heat Vents
Keep your tree away from sources of heat.
Keep it Cool
Lower the temperature in the room where your tree is located.
Keep the room at 65 degrees or below if possible – Trees don’t like hot rooms.
Open up the Flow
Make a fresh cut off the bottom of the trunk when you purchase your tree.
This will open up the vascular system of the tree so it can take up water properly.
Immediately get the tree home and place the tree in a large bucket of water for 24 hours.
The tree will absorb a lot of water initially.
Top Off Water Daily
Move the tree into the house and set up in your tree stand.
Make sure the water level in the stand never drops below the base of the tree.