Using ingredients picked fresh out of the fields, this Fresh Salsa, aka Pico de Gallo, will make your taste buds tingle!
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 4 tsp chopped fresh jalapeno pepper (including seed if you like it on the hotter side)
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Stir all the ingredients together. Serve.
Note: if you can, make this a few hours before serving. Store in refridgerator to let the flavors blend together.