Refreshing and healthy, green smoothies with farm fresh ingredients are great for you.
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen ripe banana, broken in half
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- In the pitcher of a high speed blender, combine the almond milk, strawberries, banana, baby spinach, and almond butter.
- Place the lid on tightly and blend for 45-60 seconds, or until the smoothie is creamy with no chunks.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe and photo source: Clean Eating Kitchen