Delicious peach, tomato & corn arugula pasta salad made with summer produce like juicy peaches and tomatoes, and corn off the cob. This easy vegetarian pasta salad is tossed with just olive oil and fresh lemon juice for a light, flavorful salad that’s perfect for lunch, parties & picnics!
- 8 ounces fusilli or bowtie pasta (regular, whole grain or gluten free will work)
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- Lot of freshly ground salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 4 ounces crumbled feta or sub goat cheese (about ¾ cup)
- 2 large ripe peaches, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved (I love using heirloom cherry tomatoes for color variety!)
- 1 cup raw corn off the cob (or you can use thawed frozen corn or canned)
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 5 ounces baby arugula (about 6 packed cups of arugula)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add a little salt. Once water boils, add the pasta and cook until al dente, about 7-9 minutes. Drain pasta, reserving a few tablespoons of water for later. Place pasta in large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes until well combined. Pour the dressing over warm pasta and add a little reserved pasta water to help keep the pasta moist and non-sticky. Immediately add feta and gently give the pasta a toss.
- Next add in the peach slices, cherry tomatoes, corn, red onion and arugula. Toss to combine. Taste and add more olive oil, lemon juice, salt and/or pepper, if necessary. Great warm or cold. Serves 6.
Recipe and Photo Source: https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/peach-tomato-corn-arugula-pasta-salad/