A Roasted Pork Loin is perfect for a weeknight meal or a special event. Add your favorite fresh vegetables and you have a meal that really shines.
- 3 lb pork loin roast boneless
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb brussel sprouts halved
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes peeled and diced into 1’’ pieces
- 1 tsp garlic powdeR
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and set aside. I recommend using a half sheet pan.
- In a small bowl combine the seasonings for the pork; garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper and smoked paprika.
- Rub the entire pork loin with spice mixture.
- In a frying pan heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil over medium heat. When olive oil is hot place pork loin in pan and sear until all sides are browned; about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Transfer pork loin to prepared baking sheet with the fat-layer up.
- Place pork loin in preheated oven at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- While pork is cooking toss the vegetables along with olive oil and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
- Pull pork loin out of oven after 25 minutes and add the vegetables all around it in one layer.
- Place pork loin back in oven and cook 25-30 additional minutes or until the internal temperature of the pork loin reaches 145 degrees F.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and loosely cover with foil. Let rest 3 minutes.
- Cut the pork in slices and serve with vegetables.
Recipe and Photo Source: Julie’s Eats and Treats