Write a review
- 1 ½ cup self-rising flour
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 stick + 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1- 8 oz. block cream cheese
- 12 oz. Cool Whip whipped topping
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 small box strawberry Jell-o
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Lightly grease 13″ x 9″ pan. Combine first three ingredients. Pour in melted butter and stir until well blended and flour mixture is moistened. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes until crust is lightly browned. Cool before adding the filling mixture.
- Combine, using a mixer, cream cheese and sugar. Add in whipped topping and beat until smooth and fluffy. Scrape sides of bowl to make sure all of cream cheese is incorporated. After crust has cooled, pour in filling mixture and spread evenly to cover entire crust. Place in refrigerator until topping is ready to add.
- Mix first three ingredients together in medium sized pot. Add water and cook on medium heat until mixture thickens to gel consistency. Remove from heat, stir in strawberries. When mixture cools spread evenly over top of filling. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Emily's Produce https://www.emilysproduce.com/