Write a review
- 2 T. white wine vinegar
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups seeded watermelon, chunked
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup mint, cut finely
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Add the white wine vinegar, lime zest and juice to a small ball.
- Whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the red onion and let marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the watermelon, feta, mint, and arugula to a large bowl.
- Toss with the vinaigrette and serve immediately after dressing.
Emily's Produce https://www.emilysproduce.com/