Easy and incredibly delicious one pan brown sugar pork & apples is quick to fix in less than 30 minutes and has wonderful fall flavors the whole family will love!
- 1 1/2 to 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- Season pork with salt and pepper on all sides. Drizzle oil into a large skillet and bring to medium heat on the stove.
- Stir together brown sugar, dijon mustard, garlic, and apple juice. Rub mixture all over pork using your fingertips.
- Cook pork in preheated and oiled pan, turning every 2-3 minutes to ensure even cooking. After about 10 minutes, add apples and cook until tender and pork is white through the middle (there shouldn’t be any pink left).
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh parsley or thyme.
Recipe and Photo Source: Creme de la Crumb