This has become a new favorite appetizer at our home. It is perfect for any get together, or to nibble while watching a show or ballgame.
- 4 cups Cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 1.5 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- Combine cooked chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese in the Crock Pot and stir together.
- Place lid on an set to LOW heat for 3-4 hours or HIGH heat for 1-2 hours. Stirring every 30 minutes.
- The dip is ready when the cheese is fully melted and you no longer see chunks of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheddar cheese over the top and place the lid back on, letting the dip continue to cook until the cheese on top is melted.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or veggies
Source: Homemade Interest https://www.homemadeinterest.com/crock-pot-buffalo-chicken-dip/