This Chicken and Berry Pesto Pasta Salad is a flavorful and easy to make main dish salad. All the flavors of caprese salad, but using berries instead of tomatoes!
- 2 cups dry shell shaped pasta (use gluten-free if needed)
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts diced
- 2 cups baby spinach chopped
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and quartered
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup mini fresh mozzarella balls (ciliegine)
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Rinse under cold water and drain. Add the pasta to a large serving bowl.
Add the chicken, spinach, strawberries and blackberries to the pasta. Season with salt and pepper and toss together gently.
In a small bowl whisk together the pesto, vinegar and honey. Pour over the pasta salad and toss together to coat. Taste for seasoning and serve.
Recipe and Photo Source: https://reciperunner.com/chicken-berry-pesto-pasta-salad/