Nostalgia at it’s best. There’s nothing like homemade Chicken Corn Soup.
- 2 TBSP butter
- 2 carrots chopped
- ½ onion diced
- ¼ TSP Thyme
- 1 TSP minced garlic
- ½ TSP salt
- ½ TSP pepper
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 bag Emily’s Own Sweet Corn
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 1 cup noodles
- 2 cups water
- Add butter to stock pot
- Cook carrots and onions for 5-8 minutes until beginning to become soft
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute
- Add chicken, broth, water, corn and seasonings. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until the chicken is cooked through, about 30-40 minutes.
- Add pasta and cook on medium high for about 10 mins.
Note: you can always add other vegetables you have on hand such as mushrooms, snow peas, green beans, etc.