With it’s high nutritional value, mild taste and pretty scalloped edges, Grilled Cauliflower Steaks make great addition to any meal.
- Cauliflower – any color
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Additional Spices – we like this combination but choose your spices to match with the rest of your meal
- Garlic powder
- Smoked paprika
- Olive oil
- Prep Grill – Preheat the grill.
- Slice Cauliflower – Remove the outer leaves from each cauliflower head. Slice off the bottom stem end so that you have a flat base to work from. Slice the cauliflower into 2-3 steaks
- Season Cauliflower – Brush one side of the steaks with olive oil. In a small bowl mix together the salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Sprinkle over the steaks.
- Grill – Place cauliflower carefully on grill, grill 5 to 6 minutes. Flip and grill side two until the cauliflower is tender. Remove from the grill and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
The steaks are very fragile (which is why you slice them so thick) Be careful when you’re adding them to the grill and also when you flip them so they don’t break apart.
You can also use a cast iron pan to cook the steaks.