This easy to make, flavorful and healthy Shredded Carrot Salad, packed with cranberries, apples and toasted walnuts is loved by kids and adults!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 cups shredded carrots
- 1 large apple, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup dried cranberries (or raisins)
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Just place all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Place the salad ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Pour the dressing on top. Mix everything together.
Recipe and Photo Source: Cooktoria